Redi-Prime range of dry prime pumps from 80mm to 750mm complete with Cycloseal® technology
Cornell’s Redi-Prime® pumps offer the widest range of Dry Prime pumps in the industry—from 50mm to 750mm discharge size and are capable of flows up to a maximum of 8000m3/hr or heads beyond 240m.
All of Cornell’s Redi-Prime® pumps are built using the highest quality materials and robust designs ensuring prolonged life and high performance of the pumpsets during their lifetime which is why they are the preferred choice of pump by OEM and end users around the world.
Features included in the Redi-Prime pumps include:
- Fully automatic self-priming and repriming pump
- Handles air/liquid mixture with ease
- Leak free priming
- Oil free priming system
- Cycloseal® technology
- 8m suction lift
- Large solids handling capability up to 150mm
- Up to 89% hydraulic efficiency
- 100,000 bearing life
- SAE 1-4 direct mounting to engine
- Thick walled castings