Cutter Pump range of solids handling pumps from 100mm to 400mm complete with Cycloseal® technology
Cornell Cutter pumps address ragging and plugging. The Blade Cutter allows for minimal efficiency loss, with the Waste Warrior tackling aggressive plugging. Installed pumps see dramatic increases in up-time, with thousands of dollars a year in savings. Cornell can install the cutter assembly in more than 30 pump models.
Cutter Pumps feature the unique pushed-out rectangular design features of the Cornell frame will let you know it is Cornell pump. Look for the distinctive appearance of the angular, muscular frame, to know it’s a high quality Cornell pump.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to break up clogs and prevent ragging
- Hardened for long life
- Shaped to minimize flow restrictions
- Saves labor and downtime required to clean out clogs
- Breaks up “flushable” wipes and other materials in municipal applications
- Breaks up clumps of straw in manure applications
- Heavy-duty bearings with separate oil reserve
- Back-pull out design for ease of maintenance
- Patented Cornell Cycloseal® sealing system