Slurry Pump Range complete with patented Cycloseal® Technology
Cornell offer a comprehensive and technologically advanced range of slurry pumps including the light slurry SP Range of pumps and the heavier duty MP Range of pumps for caorse abrasives.
The SP series is designed to transport heavy abrasive slurry with high concentration of solids, at pH levels 1 to 13 (rubber lined) and 3 to 14 (metal). Pumps available in chrome iron and rubber lining configurations. SP series pumps are designed to handle abrasive high density slurries in mining, metallurgical, coal, manure, and other industrial applications.
- Solids handling up to 90mm
- Heads up to 70m at BEP
- No flush water required
- Industry leading two year warranty on the pump end
- Superior abrasive and corrosive wear life
- Handles pH levels 1 to 13 (rubber lined) and 3 to 14 (metal)
- Available in rubber lined or chrome-iron configuration
- Specific lining allows for various material handling
- Large solids handling
- Robust design allows it to be applied in difficult operating environments
- Seal lasts up to three times longer than other mechanical seals
- Patented Cycloseal® and Run-Dry™ options