Canopy Pumpsets (SAP)
Sound attenuated, fully bunded pumpsets complete with integrated fuel tanks
All of the DXB Pump & Power SAP pumpsets regardless of size up to 485kw are designed to be the most efficient and environmentally focused diesel pumpsets on the UK and if not the European markets, with 90% of our product offering being EU Stage 5/EPA Tier 4 Final emission compliant and entirely suitable for use in Low Emission Zones (LEZ) regions.
More and more today cities in Europe are demanding EU Stage 5/EPA Tier 4 Final emission compliance and DXB Pump is at the very forefront of designing pumpsets that reach and in some cases surpass the strict environmental laws of the region.
Using high efficiency Cornell pumps, DXB Pump & Power have designed their new range of high performance pumps including their high head pumps to operate at speeds between 1200rpm and 1800rpm reducing fuel burn and consumption of reductant (Ad-Blu) to a minimum. In fact DXB pumps operating at 1800rpm generate the same if not more performance than our closest competitor having to operate at 2000rpm with an 8% saving in power and fuel consumption.
For regions with less stringent emission compliance, all our pumpsets are available in Stage 2-3 emission compliance up to 1500kw and can be installed in standard canopies up to 500kw and customer built canopies for larger engines such as the CAT C32- 3516 engines.
Features seen on the new range of higher head pumpsets include:
- EU Stage 5/EPA Tier 4 Final emission compliant engines
- DXB Autostart-stop control systems with optional telemetry
- Larger diameter impeller pumps operating at lower speeds
- Improved NPSHr characteristics leading to high suction lifts
- Superior materials of construction offering reduced running costs
- Heavy duty bearing housing with 50,000 B-10 bearing life
- Direct SAE mounting offering reliable and vibration free installation
- Fully bunded to 110% of all fluids including fuel
- ATEX approved spark arrestor as standard